Friday, March 11, 2011

Working on a new release of Bingomatic

I'm currently working on an update of Bingomatic Pro, with some features that suggested me some users. I've been busy with my exams and some works since January but now I have some time to work on it, and I'll publish and update soon.

I'll probably update the free version too, adding some new features and also adding advertisement in order to try to monetize a bit my work.

I got a lot of work to do in the app with the suggestions I've already recived, but if you have any idea of something you woud like to see in Bingomatic, fell free to let me know.

Regards, Carlos.

PS: If you like Bingomatic please remember to leave a god rating and comment on the market. Last comments were so negative... : (

No comments:

Post a Comment