Monday, August 30, 2010

One cool feature I will probably add to Bingomatic

These days I'm on my exams so I can't spend many time developing, but I keep thinking how to improve the application. One of the ideas that came to my mind, was to add the ability to check the bingo with the camera phone scanning a QR code.

Obviously if you hand wrote your bingo card this ain't possible but if you are playing with printed bingo cards (I would have to offer an online generator or something) or, and this is the way i like more, if you are playing with one mobile as bingo caller and some more as bingo cards, you just have to select 'generate QR'  in the menu and it will bring the code to be scanned for the main mobile that will say instantly if it is a real bingo or not.

I think that check 25 or less numbers in a board isn't quite difficult but doing automatically with the camera would be pretty cool, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment