Thursday, August 19, 2010

It all began 3 weeks ago!

I wanna tell you a bit of this application. But before I'll tell you why this application.

It started 3 weeks ago, more than a year after I installed the android sdk I finally decided to start learning develop in android. So I though in a simple application which I could develop while learning from the basis. This is how I started developing Bingomatic.

After a few weeks of work in my free time I decided to publish the first version of my app in the market, it started with some disappointing ratings and useless comments, but then good people came with better ratings and wich is more important, with useful comments and feedback. Thanks to those people I've fixed some things in the app and added some features and by now it is in version 1.1 after 2 updates.

Well, now that I've told you how it started I'll tell you what is this application for and show you how it looks.

Bingomatic is an application to play bingo games with friends and family no matter where you are. You only need some paper to copy down the bingo cards that the app generate for you. Then start the game, bingomatic will call the numbers like a bingo caller machine. You don't need anymore to carry with the cage and the balls, this app will substitute them.

No comments:

Post a Comment